Is it better to wait?

CliffB

New Member
Dec 26, 2003
1
0
I've saved up the money and now I'm ready to buy the 921. But is it better to wait? Sounds like there have been a lot of bugs with this new product. I'm content with my 721 enough to wait until the problems are solved on the 921. So...what do you think?
 

bobj2004

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 9, 2004
141
0
My Tax return will be here soon.

Any one starting a waiting list where you get some kind of a Discount on the 921 like they are doing for the HD Tivo -$100 off with a pre-order or ($899)
 

deathopie

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 20, 2003
44
0
After this extended Q/A hold, which should be coming to an end soon I hope, it better work a whole lot better. I think you'll be ok, if you really want one. I wouldn't buy any of the ones off of ebay, since they were put out before the hold and may have all of the initial bugs.
 

AllieVi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 11, 2003
943
0
Temecula, CA (area)
CliffB said:
I've saved up the money and now I'm ready to buy the 921. But is it better to wait? Sounds like there have been a lot of bugs with this new product. I'm content with my 721 enough to wait until the problems are solved on the 921. So...what do you think?
I'd wait until DTV makes its product available before making such a decision (and I'm taking that advice).
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top