Is it better to wait?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CliffB

Original poster
Dec 26, 2003
I've saved up the money and now I'm ready to buy the 921. But is it better to wait? Sounds like there have been a lot of bugs with this new product. I'm content with my 721 enough to wait until the problems are solved on the 921. So...what do you think?

My Tax return will be here soon.

Any one starting a waiting list where you get some kind of a Discount on the 921 like they are doing for the HD Tivo -$100 off with a pre-order or ($899)

After this extended Q/A hold, which should be coming to an end soon I hope, it better work a whole lot better. I think you'll be ok, if you really want one. I wouldn't buy any of the ones off of ebay, since they were put out before the hold and may have all of the initial bugs.

CliffB said:
I've saved up the money and now I'm ready to buy the 921. But is it better to wait? Sounds like there have been a lot of bugs with this new product. I'm content with my 721 enough to wait until the problems are solved on the 921. So...what do you think?
I'd wait until DTV makes its product available before making such a decision (and I'm taking that advice).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts