Is it possible to remove apps from the Hopper?

There are a ton of unspeakable things posted on YouTuve that escape, for a significant time, both the algorythms and real people who attempt to take down such content. In fact, it seems by my observations, it is often other users who "Report" the site or content who seem to be the most effective at getting even mild stuff SHUT DOWN, not any or YouTubes self-touted efforts at keeping the most awful stuff off of YT. YT seems more focused on terrorist content than some of the really horrid things that "media friends" of mine have sent links as an example of how bad YT's content and vain efforts are in fact. Our interest started with attempts to let YT know that posting 10 year old boys doing very dangerous stunts with a skateboard such as holding onto trucks in real-life traffic would only encourage other 10 year old boys to do the same and post their videos of such life-threatening stunts, as well. YT could not have cared LESS.

One blessing of the stay at home order, the problem stepson has stayed at his dad's since the beginning of March. I do agree that it will probably lessen as time goes by, only 5 years til he is 18 and can go to adult jail when he has an outburst, lol.

One blessing of the stay at home order, the problem stepson has stayed at his dad's since the beginning of March. I do agree that it will probably lessen as time goes by, only 5 years til he is 18 and can go to adult jail when he has an outburst, lol.

Had to get off topic but I really hope that by kids’ step father doesn’t have that attitude about them

Had to get off topic but I really hope that by kids’ step father doesn’t have that attitude about them

I am a FIRM believer in consequences for actions. You would not believe how much we as a family have been through because of his actions. His father gives him no consequences and I am not allowed to. Just one example is the kid flat out assaulted two other kids at a birthday party (punching, pushing down and kicking them). Due to the families of the assaulted children being "nice" no charges were pressed, which I firmly believe should have been done. The next day his dad buys him a new ipad???? WTH are you thinking. This kid got in a fight at the bus stop when living at our house and assaulted another kid with his clarinet case. There NEED to be consequences and are NONE. I have had to call the police to MY own house so many times it is ridiculous. I believe he is a ticking time bomb and I am the only one that is constantly waiting for the next explosion, everyone else thinks if he doesn't have a meltdown for two weeks he is all better.

I am a FIRM believer in consequences for actions. You would not believe how much we as a family have been through because of his actions. His father gives him no consequences and I am not allowed to. Just one example is the kid flat out assaulted two other kids at a birthday party (punching, pushing down and kicking them). Due to the families of the assaulted children being "nice" no charges were pressed, which I firmly believe should have been done. The next day his dad buys him a new ipad???? WTH are you thinking. This kid got in a fight at the bus stop when living at our house and assaulted another kid with his clarinet case. There NEED to be consequences and are NONE. I have had to call the police to MY own house so many times it is ridiculous. I believe he is a ticking time bomb and I am the only one that is constantly waiting for the next explosion, everyone else thinks if he doesn't have a meltdown for two weeks he is all better.
I sympathize, truly. My kids' stepfather is a dork, but he's never crossed any lines and he has provided a good roof over their heads, but there were few times I wanted to set him straight on a few things, too

Reactions: TheKrell
I sympathize, truly. My kids' stepfather is a dork, but he's never crossed any lines and he has provided a good roof over their heads, but there were few times I wanted to set him straight on a few things, too
Yeah, the kids dad is clueless. He has no parenting skills whatsoever and it is no wonder the kid is a terror. I have tried many times and cannot tolerate the behavior in my house any more. Sorry for ranting, the kid gives me anxiety and just talking about him gets the adrenaline and heart rate up.

• Sad
Yeah, the kids dad is clueless. He has no parenting skills whatsoever and it is no wonder the kid is a terror. I have tried many times and cannot tolerate the behavior in my house any more. Sorry for ranting, the kid gives me anxiety and just talking about him gets the adrenaline and heart rate up.
My youngest daughter, who has behavior issues, has this effect on her step-dad. Those issues go back to her useless mother, who is the one lacking parenting skills. I've been trying to convince her to give up custody of my12 yr old. At my house, she's like a model kid.

• Sad
My youngest daughter, who has behavior issues, has this effect on her step-dad. Those issues go back to her useless mother, who is the one lacking parenting skills. I've been trying to convince her to give up custody of my12 yr old. At my house, she's like a model kid.

Glad to hear you are the recipient of the good behavior. Blended families are hard enough, but then you throw behavioral/mental issues into the mix as well as questionable parenting and it gets hard times 100. Good luck with your daughter. I have resigned myself that I am not going to make much impact on my problem stepson, and that if I try much harder my marriage will suffer. It is a tough situation.

Glad to hear you are the recipient of the good behavior. Blended families are hard enough, but then you throw behavioral/mental issues into the mix as well as questionable parenting and it gets hard times 100. Good luck with your daughter. I have resigned myself that I am not going to make much impact on my problem stepson, and that if I try much harder my marriage will suffer. It is a tough situation.

It sounds like it! Best of luck with all that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts