Is it reasonable to have a reinstall?

bwexler

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2007
San Marcos, CA
When the Dish Mover tech showed up I still had the TV and Both hoppers in one room on cardboard moving boxes.
He dutifully ran the cables to where things were and tacked them down neatly.

I am paying the monthly maintenance fee.

Is it reasonable when I get every thing where I actually want it to have Dish send a tech to reinstall the cables?
The original tech refused to pull cable in the crawl space under the house or in the attic. Is this Dish policy or just a tech that didn't want to get dirty?

When I had the time Warner Cable internet install done the tech gladly pulled wire thru the crawl space under the house, but I couldn't ask himm to pull the wires for Dish.

When the Dish Mover tech showed up I still had the TV and Both hoppers in one room on cardboard moving boxes.
He dutifully ran the cables to where things were and tacked them down neatly.

I am paying the monthly maintenance fee.

Is it reasonable when I get every thing where I actually want it to have Dish send a tech to reinstall the cables?
The original tech refused to pull cable in the crawl space under the house or in the attic. Is this Dish policy or just a tech that didn't want to get dirty?

When I had the time Warner Cable internet install done the tech gladly pulled wire thru the crawl space under the house, but I couldn't ask himm to pull the wires for Dish.

If they won't, it's not terribly hard to run the wires and fish them through the walls. I will be happy to help you out on how to fish the wires.

They should do it, but since the installation has already been done, be prepared for them to charge you a $50 custom work charge for every room that you want rewired. Also, if you want the tech to wall fish the cables under the house, tell him before he starts, otherwise he might just bring it through the floor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)