Is KU FTA circling the drain?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And what was that music vid channel on 123W? Lots of 80s repeats, and 2nd-gen VCR quality on most of it, but still pretty cool.

Since I'm in Texarkana and not too far from Little Rock, I seem to recall an FM rock station out of Little Rock that used to broadcast it's audio(not video tho) on 123W KU. Even tho I'm not real far from Little Rock, maybe 140 miles or so, I never could pick that station up on any of my fm receivers in my truck, nor any fm receiver in one of my stereo receivers at home. So I thought that was kind of neat that this rock station was broadcasting it's signal via KU, since I liked some of the music they played on occasion.

they use to have 3 stations on there...lemme try and find the info

edit: found the info
The Razor 93.3
KLEC 106.3
Hot 96.5

they use to have 3 stations on there...lemme try and find the info

edit: found the info
The Razor 93.3
KLEC 106.3
Hot 96.5

Thanks. Now I recall the name, via your list...The Razor 93.3...that was the one I listened to on occasion. I'm more of a 60s and 70s classic rock fan in general, but still liked some of the music on that station.

The ethnic channels on Galaxy 19 (97W) are actually increasing. Although channels leave the air, other new channels jump on board and the net results more channels on this particular satellite.
On Galaxy 16 (99W) Found some new channels
11801/H/29999
Radio Reka
Radio Mayak
Radio Svoboda
Radio Kultura
Shalom TV

Fiber optics. It's so damn cheap. ...

It's easy for city folk to forget that vast numbers of people live outside cities, and that what is cheap to North Americans is prohibitively expensive to huge numbers of people around the world. Satellite for consumers is here to stay, and people will always be looking for non-pay services. Advertisers will recognize this more and more. Main competitor, high-speed Internet, is not available to huge numbers around the world and, anyway, HD quality of satellite delivery is superior to what most can see via the Internet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)