Is Mercury II only component out FTA receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
are you just taking Fortec or all recievers?

There are a few receivers that do component output (Coolsat 5000, Pansat 3500)

I don't care about the brand, I want the best one that does component...

I use a DirecTV H20 receiver, so I want something that has nice menus like it.

I still really like my Fortec II, I just realize that it is not the best blind scan reciever out there right now. I am sure Fortec will fix the blind scan bugs soon tho, as this is thier flagship reciever.

Optical Serenity said:
So I'll check out the Pansat 3500 and Coolsat 5000.

Which is the best receiver with component out and digital audio out?
I've heard good things about both receivers. I've never used a Coolsat, but I'm sure they're good from what I've read. Being used to a Pansat, I'd probably go with the 3500 personally.

Guess I'll read both the Pansat 3500 review and the Mercury II and figure it out. Locally I can pick up the Mercury II but not a 3500..

Can't say much about anything besides the 3500 since that's what I have... I love the 3500. It's a little pricy but not too bad. The sd card is nice since you can save your channels and flash files easily without having to actually connect the receiver to a computer or any of that... just save on the card like a floppy disk and off you go. There's lots of places online you can get a receiver. A good portion of those places are valid and legit (check out sponsers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts