Is Monster Strip blocking my DISHComm?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IndianaMitch

Original poster
Dec 15, 2007
... or do I have to "play" with my home network and name it HomePlug (I think that's it) because neither of my 722 units can see each other?

Unless there is a thunderstorm in your immediate vicinity, try plugging your 722 right into the wall and see if it can establish a link. Once you have your answer you can plug it back into the powerstrip.

I was looking for a HomePlug certified power strip online yesterday. Good luck with that. :)
Belkin used to have one but I don't see any mention of HomePlug compatibility on their web site any more and the part number I found online comes up empty.

SO..... how about a list of HomePlug compatible power strips? Is there something out there that won't break the bank?

I was looking for a HomePlug certified power strip online yesterday. Good luck with that.
Belkin used to have one but I don't see any mention of HomePlug compatibility on their web site any more and the part number I found online comes up empty.

SO..... how about a list of HomePlug compatible power strips? Is there something out there that won't break the bank?

TII HNP6 Surge Suppressor

Nice... found those on eB** for less than $40 including shipping

Yeah, I've actually seen them as low as $25, but I posted the Dell link since they are a reputable dealer. I had never even heard of the others that I found during my search.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)