Is Netflix working correctly for you?

Jon J

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2005
Music City, USA
Since May 27 I've had problems with Netflix. Sometimes only audio of the selected program plays over the opening slide. The program video never plays. The only solution I've found is a system reboot.

It also appears the software updated about the same time this started. No connection, I'm sure. ;)

Since May 27 I've had problems with Netflix. Sometimes only audio of the selected program plays over the opening slide. The program video never plays. The only solution I've found is a system reboot.

It also appears the software updated about the same time this started. No connection, I'm sure. ;)

I have the same problem , sporadically.Sometimes it works perfect. Then the net time I get the screen showing % downloaded. It never reaches 100%. Then sometimes I get the same screen with less than 100% downloaded and the programs sound is playing. I never reboot . I just go to my smart TV and it works every time.

Press Menu twice on the 40.0 remote or the Home button three times on a 52.0 remote to the Diagnostics screen. Select Tools then select Reset to Factory Defaults then select Reset Netflix to Defaults. Hopefully that will fix you guys up. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)