Is now the time to combine DISH and

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
Is now the time to combine DISH and Hopper forums back into just one forum? Hopper has been out over a year and many questions are being posted to the DISH forum and not being moved to the Hopper forum so we tacitly are combining the two product lines already?

I don't totally disagree, but really there is so much different between the Hopper series and the VIP series I do think being separate is better. Maybe just a better hand in getting them moved would be better?

I suspect many viewers have no idea of what the hopper can do, never get past the default dish page, and miss out on a lot of good info.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SatelliteGuys

If all the FTA boxes can be in one forum now, I see no reason why the Dish boxes can't be as well. But not my decision to make, just a thought.

We keep it this way to make it easier for the Dish Hopper Team to find issues. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Nope some don't need to be moved. We try moving the technical ones, but the general Hopper chat is ok in the main area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)