Is PPV site having problems

horseshoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been trying to rent a move today using one of my free PPV coupons. When ever I select the move, The Next Three Days, I get the following message.
"The system is currently unavailable, please try again later. "
Has anyone else been having the same problem?

Just to be sure ... try a different browser.

And also .. after you've clicked and gotten the "Try again later" press your F5 key on your keyboard, or hit the "Refresh" button in your browser while holding down the SHIFT key ... the Refresh/shift combo forces reconnection without cache hit.

I've been seeing, for the past three days, that the websites for dish are slower to respond, or instantaneous. And when instantaneous, if I go to any other link off the site, I usually get the same type of error.

Hopefully their webmaster is paying attention.. but I doubt it.

I tried that with no luck. My wife and I watched another movie I had recorded instead. I just tried to rent it now it worked this time. They must be having some issues that hopefully they have cleared up.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm on a Mac and usually use Firefox for my browser. For the PPV site I have to use Safari, or I get that "Try again later" thang. Accidentally wasted a couple of PPV coupons as a result. Slow learner.

Last edited:
You can also call by phone to use your ppv coupons-800-333-DISH
I've actually had two coupons that were on-line only. I'm guessing it was to entice people to go "on line" to get and use them .. thus cutting down on calls, and also the incentive to find out what else is there.. a marketing "smart move" type of thing.

I have been trying to rent a move today using one of my free PPV coupons. When ever I select the move, The Next Three Days, I get the following message.
"The system is currently unavailable, please try again later. "
Has anyone else been having the same problem?
I had the same problem yesterday as well. Also for the same movie! I tried later in the evening prior to the 9 PM showing and everything worked as it should.

The PPV site was really slow yesterday, but I also got through in time to watch The Next Three Days at 9pm. Exciting movie!

Yeah, it was the 9 pm time slot I finally was able to record as well.
I agree it was an exciting movie. Living near Pittsburgh made it all the better, especially when I saw the part where the wife was hanging out of the car which was shot about a half a mile from my house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts