Is Sadoun website down?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Is Sadoun website down or is it just me?
I tried accessing Sadoun with Firefox and Chrome through out the day.

Attachments

• sadoun.jpg
    sadoun.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 142
Last night when I went to Sadoun's forums my antivirus program kept complaining about an ad from some Russian site that was trying to look like Google. It seems to be gone this morning.

The .ru site is gone, but there is some bogus content in one of the files still:

Grab forums/geek/gal/clientscript/gal_popup.js from the .net site and look for YFiXz

The code works out to loading an iframe from a .cn site.

Hmmm, no warnings from AVG and Firefox. Maybe I didn't get that ad for some reason.

A trace, suggests HostRocket.com may be his hosting provider, and they seem to have a routing issue in-house.
'Course, I could be wrong.

(hrnoc.net is hostrocket.com)

The holiday season is a bad time (for business) to have your web site go down. :(

It's working for me now,glad they got it fixed. I wonder what really happened? Not techy enough to understand how these websites work, but it sounded like some foreign site hijacked it or something.

Yep, glad to have 'em back ! - :up

The good news is, with so many of us watching the site, I bet he heard about the outage immediately. :)
I know I've PM'd Brian more than once over the years, when his has been acting up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts