Is Scott on Vacation?

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
We have not heard any news out of him since he went to team summit. Scott, are you still with Sat Guys US or did you leave or are you already on vacation. Did Charlie threaten to cut your privates off, if you told us any more rumors?

maybe you have been on vacation... i have seen things from him since team summit,, remember the Scottie Chat, just last week?

Scott is here and doing fine, still in-tact, nothing removed. (Although Prize Goddess would be the real authority on that issue)

He is going on vacation in 4 days. We are all in good hands while he is gone :)

Scott is well and fine, not on vacation yet, but soon too be on a much needed vacation.

I am still here. :)

Just been very busy as of late which has taken a lot of my time away from the site.

I just purchased my second house which I am renting out to my father. Its a nice house but needed some fixing up so I have been there most nights working with him so that he could move in.

He was supposed to move in last weekend but I was in the hospital with Kidney stones which knocked me out of action for a few days. The pain medicine they had me on basically knocked me out every time I took it. When I got home from there I would work on the new SatelliteGuys software, testing out new features and additions which are coming after I get back, I would do this for about 2 hours then go to bed exhausted.

Once I was better I was back nights after work (at my real job) I was back to helping my father out getting the house ready. (and at nights I would work on the new software)

This weekend (from Friday night until about 30 minutes ago) I was helping him move in. It was just my wife, my father and I doing all the moving. But he is in now and today I wired up everything for him as far as TV's DVD players, computers etc for him.

And thats where I have been. (my regular job where its normally dead (so that I can work on SatelliteGuys stuff) has been very busy as we have been doing a number of upgrades to our network at the office. In the last week if I have sat at my desk for more then an hour I would be surprised, its been that busy.

Tomorrow night after work we need to go shopping and get everything we need to go on vacation (clothes, sun screen, scuba gear, underwater digital camera etc...) :)

Tuesday after work we need to take the dog to the vet where he will stay while we are gone. The cat is going to my fathers house and the parrot is going to the bird vet who will be taking our parrot home with him and taking care of him while we are gone.

We leave at 4:30 am on Wednesday and I cant wait. :)

It has been a few years since the family has all gone on vacation. I am looking forward to a two hour swim with the Dolphins in Mexico. It is something I have always wanted to do. :)

On Wednesday we will be going to Orlando and will be spending a few days at Universal. Then on Saturday a car will pick us up and over to the pier where we will take a 7 day cruise.

While I am away I still will be checking in, I will have my sprint air card in Orlando and plus I will have internet access on the ship.

In addition the news coming out of both companies has been slim to none. I have been reporting what has been coming out. This is one of those dead periods in the industry. I know a lot of the folks I deal with at both companies are on vacations this month.

So thats what I have been up to, I have been working about 16 hours a day on all kinds of things. Hopefully when I get back things will be back to normal. :)

I will say that when I get back there will be a number of changes to the site which I think some folks will be excited about. In addition because of our size we will be working to make the site easier to navigate and find the information you are looking for.

There is more information on this in our "Advisory Council" forum in our Pub Members forum. So far most of the folks like our ideas for the future. :)

I got to admit while there will be some bumps in the road I am very excited about the future here at SatelliteGuys. :)

And there you have it. :D Now I need to go get ready for the Podcast. :D

Scott. Make sure they are dolphins and not sharks before you jump in.:D

Have a nice and well deserved vacation!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)