Is the ANY way to backup the Hopper's hard drive???

Okay, I do not get "EHD" in the drop down menu from the DVR button/my recordings on Joey. Also, the EHD button within the Joey's Menu screen is still showing "not available." EHD is working fine on the Hopper.
To the right of My Recordings tab, is a tab with the NAME assigned to the Hopper. In my case, Living Room 1. When you select that tab, it will drop down to reveal External Device 1. There it is.

To the right of My Recordings tab, is a tab with the NAME assigned to the Hopper. In my case, Living Room 1. When you select that tab, it will drop down to reveal External Device 1. There it is.

"There it is" indeed! That solved it for me. Thanks for that, and for all the replies from others:)

New system. New learning curve. Heck, I just learned to appreciate the color buttons and spent part of the day reprogramming my two Harmonies.

Now to indoctrinate - err, "educate" my wife. As to my MiL - well, there's only so much I can do. We have a 36" SDTV with a DTV Pal for local OTA only. Nice, simple remote. Showing her the Joey remote - well, note that leased Joey went back. Or will, if Dish ever sends me the boxes.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts