Is the H10 search function broken?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lovswr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Ok, I have been trying to search on the various College football games all day. I'm watching the Ten v Florida match right now. A search on just the keyword Football & ALL categories does not find it, nor the other 3 live games on right now. Actually, when I do any search of any type with a) more than two keywords or b) any category other than ALL gives me no results found.

Is search on this box useless?

lovswr said:
Ok, I have been trying to search on the various College football games all day. I'm watching the Ten v Florida match right now. A search on just the keyword Football & ALL categories does not find it, nor the other 3 live games on right now. Actually, when I do any search of any type with a) more than two keywords or b) any category other than ALL gives me no results found.

Is search on this box useless?

I have the same(similar?) issue with my D10 SD receivers with its category search (not the Find By...), I have to have ALL channels selected, to get any results in a Cat Search, if I try a Cat Search with any Favorites list, nothing shows, and not just with football/sports either, with with the exception of a few categories, so it definatly seems like a firmware issue.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts