is the hopper 3 default for new customers?

blake20005

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 10, 2007
New Orleans
i am going to refer someone to dish they will want a 3 tv set up a hopper and 2 joey's. and they will pay the 15.00 dvr service but which hopper will they get? i told them a bout the 16 tuner feature on the hopper 3 and i dont want to mislead them.

i am going to refer someone to dish they will want a 3 tv set up a hopper and 2 joey's. and they will pay the 15.00 dvr service but which hopper will they get? i told them a bout the 16 tuner feature on the hopper 3 and i dont want to mislead them.

It depends a lot on their credit score and which one they qualify for.

To guarantee a Hopper 3 just tell them you have a 4k TV. If you want 4k Joeys then tell them you have more than one 4k TV.

I put on the same line as where you live... If the CSR's give you BS answers (and they do) you can give them BS answers.

Reactions: ChadT41
I put on the same line as where you live... If the CSR's give you BS answers (and they do) you can give them BS answers.
Best response in regards to CSR's there is. If they are full of it and get away with it, you can be full of it and get away with it. Company does not care about the few people that would stumble on this trick and it really does not matter. Its a measure to prevent more people from ordering the stock than what is available. Also helps with retention later on. Its a long term plan. Similar to the reason Troch mentioned.... simple 1 or 2 rooms...get this for less... must have the best, then we have this for alittle more upfront cost(credit depending).... Would be nice to have a price difference between the two. $12 for HWS and below DVR's(for consistency and to encourage people to join the Hopper line) and $15 for H3. 722 will still be cheaper, but only by $7 at that point, even Tampa might jump on board... lol

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)