Not open for further replies.

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
TheList! - Dish Network Markets page

Am I the only one getting a blank page on the Dish Network Markets list?

EDIT: Also, when I select a satellite and click Generate, it returns no results.

I am trying to check something in the Subscription list area for Dish sats (110, 119, etc). I get to the corresponding page, but the table does not get generated. Is the Dish section of the List down? Others sections (randomly checked) seem to be working OK.
Thanks!

I created a thread about it in the Operations Center earlier.

As of 9:51 am EST, not working. I can't access even the whole section. Maybe digi is working on it right now.
Message that comes up when clicking the link, a parse error... (can't copy the whole message).

I will look into it after the work we are doing on the server is done. We may be down a few minutes at a time a few times today. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I will look into it after the work we are doing on the server is done. We may be down a few minutes at a time a few times today. :)

For some reason the file is 0 bytes for Dish. My app connects to the FTP server but hangs on uploading the file. I manually pushed it again.

Thanks Digi...your and Scott's efforts are always appreciated...I assume that Scott's mention of server work being done is the cause of the syntax error when clicking TheList! link. ;)

The FTP server is the issue as it has to do with the server work we ate doing. Once that is done I can reset the FTP server. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts