Is the microHD Remote the Same as DVR1100 or DSR100/200?

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
i see that the remote for the new microhd is exactly the same as the controller for the dsr200c. can they be interchanged? when i get the new microhd i don't think i will use the old one very much. charlie

The microHD used the same remote as the GEOSATpro DVR1100, DSR100 and DSR200 receivers. We wanted to keep continuity for our support team and stocking.

Last edited:
that may be a good thing. hopefully i can give the new one to the wife and i keep the old one and we can both control the microhd from different chairs... hopefully... charlie

There are some minor differences on the remote themselves....mainly the color buttons (1st pic is MicroHD remote...2nd is for a 200)

red button
200-multiscreen
Micro-CC screen

green is audio on both

yellow button
200-pick left or right audio
MicroHD-DVR menu (on the Micro if you press audio button then use left right arrow to select a specific side...the 200 you have to use the yellow button)

blue button
200-nothing (was for karaoke which never came about)
MicroHD-media (pictures, music)

also the Micro has a separate radio/TV button. The 200/1100 etc didnt have that as the channel logged radio as 1001, 1002 etc on a satellite

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    632.8 KB · Views: 184
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    653.3 KB · Views: 173
you mean the 1100?
On the 1100/200/100 the yellow button is StereoL/R and on the MHD the yellow DVR button is for the USB library. Which can be music, image, or video and then the option(s) Red - rename; Green - Lock; or Yellow - Delete. You can select and play (view) a file from this screen as well.
Bob

On the 1100/200/100 the yellow button is StereoL/R and on the MHD the yellow DVR button is for the USB library.
thats what I said ;)

yellow button
200-pick left or right audio
MicroHD-DVR menu

if i understand brian, i can use the old controller from the dsr-200 for the micro hd. i just have to remember that different functions are assigned to the same keys with the same keycode. that is not a problem with me. the wife gets the new controller, i get the old one... charlie

if i understand brian, i can use the old controller from the dsr-200 for the micro hd. i just have to remember that different functions are assigned to the same keys with the same keycode. that is not a problem with me. the wife gets the new controller, i get the old one... charlie

Correct. The only thing that has changed is the silk screen printing on a few keys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts