Is the uplink report computer broken or what?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
The most recent update from James Long's uplink report:
Uplink Activity Updates
is from June 28. Usually there are sports channel moves every day, even if there is no other uplink activity. New free previews have started since then, which also should have generated new uplink reports, but nothing new shows up. So, what is going on here?

The most recent update from James Long's uplink report:
Uplink Activity Updates
is from June 28. Usually there are sports channel moves every day, even if there is no other uplink activity. New free previews have started since then, which also should have generated new uplink reports, but nothing new shows up. So, what is going on here?
Yeah, instead of what is going on here it is more is going on there.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yeah, instead of what is going on here it is more is going on there.
I meant it as "what is going on with this situation" not as "what is going on with this site" (SatelliteGuys). I know that the uplink reports are not generated here. I just thought that somebody here might know something, or might have heard something about this. I did ask this question over at dbstalk. So far, the only response is from dennispap, saying "The computer is out watching the fireworks :):) "

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)