Is their a cheaper package than the Select package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

littlecloud319

Tech guru
Original poster
May 22, 2017
Black Creek WI
My grandparents are coming up on their second year in February. Last I looked there was a lower package they could get but now I’m not finding a lower one under there account. Are there still deals going on with the retention’s department? Neither of us like calling in but if they’re still handing out discounts we can go that route.

Retention hooked me up today. It’s worth a call

That’s what I figured. Otherwise I’ll have to try to find a dish deal that pays their etf. I’ll call retention’s for them tomorrow. If they can at least get their promo price for the next year they’ll be fine.

Is there still a Family Plan with locals and a few national channels? If the grandparents watch mostly the broadcast networks and live in a location with some good independent channels how much less would that cost?

That’s what I figured. Otherwise I’ll have to try to find a dish deal that pays their etf. I’ll call retention’s for them tomorrow. If they can at least get their promo price for the next year they’ll be fine.

I’ve called retention last August and got my bill down to about $68. Had an installer out yesterday to install 4K and he told me it wasn’t worth it and I should just upgrade my hr21 to a genie. So I called dtv and I asked if I would be eligible for a free genie upgrade since my current receiver is 5 years old. Guy said no. So I asked for retention. Retention told me the genie would be $200 but I would get $50 off a month for 8 months. So for the next 8 months. I’m paying only $18 a month. Spent $200 and I’m saving $400 so I’m saving $200 through retention.

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)