Is there a "clickless" version of the 52.0 remote available?

Jim Koenig

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
central minnesota
I stay awake several hours later than my wife every night and watch TV. My wife puts up with the flickering light of the TV but the clicks on my remote drives her crazy. I am use to the 52.0 remote and like it overall with the exception of the clicks of the buttons. Is there a version of this remote available that does not have the clicks? If not, there should be.

Are you talking about the sounds the button makes when she pushes on it? I have the 54.0 voice remote control. But as far as I know it doesn't make any sounds when you press on it and I listened with my wife and she didn't hear anything either.

Reactions: pattykay
Are you talking about the sounds the button makes when she pushes on it? I have the 54.0 voice remote control. But as far as I know it doesn't make any sounds when you press on it and I listened with my wife and she didn't hear anything either.

I should have made it clear that it's the sound, any sound, that interrupts her sleep so the voice control would probably be worse than the clicks.

I should have made it clear that it's the sound, any sound, that interrupts her sleep so the voice control would probably be worse than the clicks.
You don't have to use voice, there are number buttons just like the 52 remote.
41PNfIiDj9L.jpg

Perhaps I misunderstood your reply. Are you saying that the 54 remote with voice controls has buttons that are much quieter than the 52.0? If so, is the configuration the same as the 52.0?
The 54.0 remote control button's click sound is quieter than the 52.0. And yes, the configuration is a little different between the two remotes. 52.0 is on the left and 54.0 is on the right.

52.0 Remote Control.jpg 54.0 Remote Control.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts