Is there a list anywhere that shows all of the local transmit channels for an area?

soboredskin

Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Specifically for the locals of Roanoke and Raleigh. I've searched around but I haven't been able to find anything and not all of the individual channels' websites have them listed. Thanks for your help

I've looked there but couldn't find it

unless I just haven't found the right link. I'm looking for the digital channels that you have to scan in order to add the locals. For example, in order to add WDBJ-7 in Roanoke, you have to scan channel 18. Thanks for the help

sometimes antennaweb doesn't do a very good job of estimating the channels that you can receive. It doesn't list any DTV channels for me, from my zip or address, however, I am able to pull them in just fine with a amplified set-top antenna. Antennaweb, really isn't that good about listing channels that are available in your area, especially if you live in a area that isn't that large--like the entire state of Oklahoma :)--.

Another place that you can find some info on DTV stations is HDTVoice.com, they have a DTV section on your area, sometimes you can find out what you are looking for there. I use HDTVok.com, which gives me a matrix of DTV stations in Oklahoma, depending on the city they come from, perhaps, there is a site like this for your state, I had to search HDTVoice.com to find this site.