is there a master list anywhere of channels carried on different providers like neteflix

There would not be a list of channels, but a list of shows. Look at Amazon VOD and Netflix to see what exclusives they have. Hulu also has some. Between the 3 you should be able to get almost everything over a year old.

Get Roku and also search for "private" channels.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have a roku and I have a laptop that I hook to my tv. The roku makes watching netflix simpler. The laptop lets us watch episodes on the tv networks like nbc, abc, cbs, cw and episodes on hulu for free. I've just started toying with plex installed on the roku which allows us to watch nbc, cbs and cw episodes without the computer.

Netflix episodes are often a year old or more. Hulu or the networks' episodes are a day old to a week old.

To answer your original question, No, I don't think such a list exists. Start with the network's website. See if full episodes are available from there. If not, check Hulu (note if it is available free or with hulu+). Then check Netflix. Then check amazon.

The other issue is that the licensing deals are continuously changing. Netflix will get something and the next thing you know it has moved to Amazon and vice versa.

Cant be all that private can it? ;)

A colleague told me he had DISH on Roku.. which naturally I called BS until I borrowed it and saw for myself. Someone created a private channel and had 20 or so channels on it (espn, starz, HBO, AMC etc).
There are probably hundreds, if not more, private channels out there that none of us are aware of.

Cheers, K

Cant be all that private can it? ;)

A colleague told me he had DISH on Roku.. which naturally I called BS until I borrowed it and saw for myself. Someone created a private channel and had 20 or so channels on it (espn, starz, HBO, AMC etc).
There are probably hundreds, if not more, private channels out there that none of us are aware of.

Cheers, K

Do share. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts