Is there a new Cinemax promo for 1 year for a penny?

Long thread at slick deals but about 75 percent are getting for a penny. That many people can't all be making this up. Seems you may have to talk to loyalty rep not a normal rep. Also it may depend on your account status so not everyone can get it.

Yes, the promo has been back since the AMC dispute. One may have to go through the Loyalty Department. However, you may still get turned down.

This worked at least for me, got cinemax free for 12 months...via chat and it took less than a minute..this was yesterday night PST. Channels showed up immediately.

I think the last six months or so promos have been about accessible with the movie channels, but not sure about the 1cent prices

I saw a commercial last night for Showtime for half price for six months. I've never taken advantage of a promo as I've been afraid I'd forget when the deal ended. I've thought about calling in for the Showtime offer just to see how I like it (it's the one premium I've never had).

I saw a commercial last night for Showtime for half price for six months. I've never taken advantage of a promo as I've been afraid I'd forget when the deal ended. I've thought about calling in for the Showtime offer just to see how I like it (it's the one premium I've never had).

You may know this but One of the nice things is you can go to the dish website and choose and set to not continue after the promo is over :)

You may know this but One of the nice things is you can go to the dish website and choose and set to not continue after the promo is over :)

Oh no... I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. I'll call and take advantage of the promo now. :)

I've dug into the offers, there isn't a new penny deal for Cinemax starting at any point. It was a great offer the year and half that we offered it, but that ended in 2009 if I remember right.

Apparently it wasn't/isn't "officially" available, but when I inquired about it during the AMC mess, they let me have it again.

I've dug into the offers, there isn't a new penny deal for Cinemax starting at any point. It was a great offer the year and half that we offered it, but that ended in 2009 if I remember right.

And, "The End!";)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)