is there a new law for one dish solution?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
I ved thought that Dish was gonna be required to offer a one dish solution for customers that have more than one dish for their locals. if so what do you think they are gonna do with new york city locals? since their locals are on 61.5?
thanks

once E10 is up and operational at 110 there will be room for those locals on 61.5
E10 has a boatload of spotbeams...so people who "moved" to get NY locals are going to lose them on 61.5 (if they do move to a spot on 110)

but you think that the main network will stay on conus? i ask this because im actually in the carribean and i do subscribe to the new york locals, the only reason im seeing some ny locals on 61.5 is because i setup a dish for voom. do you think they will move hd locals also to echo10?

the main nets will stay on CONUS for now due to people who qualify for distants. I honestly dont see the big 4, PBS and WPIX & WWOR moving off CONUS anytime soon

HD will probably stay on 61.5 because that doesnt qualify under the one dish rule

ok , well i guess ill try and point at 129 then, i like the extra ny locals , but i can do without them. i really want to increase my signal for voom. 61.5 is not very good for me here in haiti .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)