SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Arizona
Is ther a place to buy a dish 500 for about $10.00
someone stole my LNBs and dish 1000
can you use a directv

Last edited:
Well, as far as $10.00 you would have to look elsewhere, but you could always support this site by visiting The Dish Store - Powered by Metro25. They are a gold sponsor and purchases you make through them help Scott pay the bills. Alternatively, if price is really the only object for you, you could check fleabay (ebay) but I don't recommend it as you never know what quality of equipment you will receive, or what PayPal will do with your account (and yes, I am a PayPal hater).

I have a dish 500 dish but no LNB's as I sold my quad lnb on here a while back and can't find my dual lnb I had on there before the quad. Wish I could or I'd sell it too you. You can use the Direct TV Dish's as long as it's the ones that only pickup one satellite at at time. You can't use the one that picks up the 3 at a time.

Is ther a place to buy a dish 500 for about $10.00
someone stole my LNBs and dish 1000
can you use a directv

What type of Direct TV equipment and what positions do you need?

You might try eBay and filter by local pickup availability. I wouldn't be too hopeful but looking is free.

I've gotten abandoned Dish 500 Legacy or DishPro from neighbors changing service.
I caught one neighbor on the way to the dump with a DishPro 500 setup, complete with DP34 a few years back, when that switch went for $100.
Think I gave each a $20 bill as thanks.

You can find 'em in the trash, if you look in the right places.

Otherwise, shop at DishStore.Net
I have, and been VERY pleased with their service!
Claude took great care of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts