Is there a time limit?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

freebird581bd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 12, 2008
Is there a time limit to make a change on a new service if you are not happy with what boxes you selected.

So if you choose a HD receiver you can get it switched out to a HD dvr receiver for the initial $99 fee as long as it's within the first 14 days?

I think he didn't like the recvrs he got, just a guess.

D* doesn't tell you what model you get ... just HD or HD DVR.

Many will order from the web, places like Dish Store or Solid Signal if they want specific recvrs.

No I am happy with the receivers I got, I just wish I would have gotten another HD_DVR for the bedroom instead of the H25 and put the H25 in my sons room instead of standard since he wants a TV for Christmas.... I had a total apocalyptic memory meltdown when ordering!!! I mean really I have no idea what I was thinking, I guess I was glad to get away from Dish I couldn't think straight.

They will not let me get the DVR for the bedroom but I can swap out the Standard for a HD receiver for my sons room and hook up to the Whole Home....

No I am happy with the receivers I got, I just wish I would have gotten another HD_DVR for the bedroom instead of the H25 and put the H25 in my sons room instead of standard since he wants a TV for Christmas.... I had a total apocalyptic memory meltdown when ordering!!! I mean really I have no idea what I was thinking, I guess I was glad to get away from Dish I couldn't think straight.

They will not let me get the DVR for the bedroom but I can swap out the Standard for a HD receiver for my sons room and hook up to the Whole Home....

they should let you get another hd-dvr for 199

they should let you get another hd-dvr for 199

They will but I was trying to get for the $99 price that I was offered as new customer 6 days ago. I'll just thank my lucky starts I was able to swap out the standard box for another H25.

Awesome news... Sitting outside on my break playing Cut the Rope on my phone I decided to give it one more shot at testing the 14 day period and bam just like that I got the nicest CSR ever.

I get another HD-DVR for the bedroom I should have ordered from the start and they will move the H25 to my son's room to replace the SD receiver. All integrated to the MRV.

And it cost me absolutely nothing. AWESOME and plus a million for D*TV stepping up and correcting my Apocalyptic memory meltdown when ordering from the start.
:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)