Is there a way to save PTAT recordings remotely?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Centex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
Waco, TX
We are traveling this weekend and my wife wants to watch last weeks GCB when we get home. Is there a way to move it to the permanent section from DOL, or do I need to be sitting in my living room to do this?

TIA for you help!

Right you can still make regular timers for PTAT recordings, and it will be there till you delete it.

I understand that, and I will when I get back, my question is, can I save one that is already in PTAT from a remote location?

I understand that, and I will when I get back, my question is, can I save one that is already in PTAT from a remote location?
i don't think so.

(it would be pretty cool if they allowed you to do that at some point though)

Last edited:
If I'm reading you right, you have already left home and forgot to save GCB from 4/1, correct? Don't know of any way to do that.

However, if you get home on Monday 4/9, before PTAT starts recording monday's programs, you should be able to save GCB from 4/1 and 4/8. After PTAT starts, 4/1 will disappear.

We are traveling this weekend and my wife wants to watch last weeks GCB when we get home. Is there a way to move it to the permanent section from DOL, or do I need to be sitting in my living room to do this?

TIA for you help!
when will you be returning? if it is on sunday then it will still be there, if monday it may not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)