Is there a way?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dawginla001

Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
New to Dish. Have a 722 HD receiver and playing around with PIP.

- Is there any way to browse channels on the window without swapping the main and picture and then swapping back? Sure would be cool if you could browse through the channels via the window while watching something else.

- Also, is there any way to switch to single mode with the remote? That would be cool too.

Thanks

Only the front panel goes from single to dual mode if I remember right. As for the PIP I believe you can only manipulate content in the active main window. Its been so long since Ive been in single mode I cant remember for sure.

There's a way you can do it.

Just press the right arrow and then scroll through your channels. When you see a channel you want to check out in pip just press the PIP button. It is a rather nice feature. That's with the 622, so maybe with the 722 it doesn't exist (but that doesn't make sense).

Just press the right arrow and then scroll through your channels. When you see a channel you want to check out in pip just press the PIP button. It is a rather nice feature. That's with the 622, so maybe with the 722 it doesn't exist (but that doesn't make sense).

Awesome tip never even knew that one!

Yep, I use that all the time when checking scores of games on multiple channels

I used this PiP feature watching foorball this afternoon. Very nice. Max, thanks for posting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)