Is there an official way to report bugs to Dish?

avion

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Chicagoland
I know I can call a support rep and go through the whole spiel trying to convince them that I found a bug in the H3 software but I am not always sure that the information I convey to the rep gets reported correctly. Is there a better way I can do that? Like on-line?

Post it here at SatelliteGuys - Start the topic of the reports as (Hopper 3 Bug Report) Blah Blah Blah and you can be sure they will see it.

Who know report enough bugs and you might be asked to join the beta team. :)

Reactions: KE4EST
OK, there are two bug report threads following the suggested guideline from Scott. Let's see whether anything happens. Hopeful, but not holding my breath.

there are two bug report threads following the suggested guideline from Scott. Let's see whether anything happens

The trick is going to be getting each individual thread to stay on topic of that particular bug. One of the two posts already had someone jumping in with an unrelated bug as soon as the post was acknowledged by a DIRT member.

OK, there are two bug report threads following the suggested guideline from Scott. Let's see whether anything happens. Hopeful, but not holding my breath.
Making a software group aware and getting fixed are two very different things though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)