Is THere an XM Radio Representative in this Forum here?

bryansr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2005
S. D. co. CA.
I am having some issues with me accessing my account online and I have spent DAYS trying to get it straight but since their call center is OFF SHORE most people can't UNDERSTAND the problems I am having. I have talked with 3 call center "supervisors" and I haven't been able to get this straight yet. Any information will be helpful.

Thanks
BryanSR

bryansr said:
I am having some issues with me accessing my account online and I have spent DAYS trying to get it straight but since their call center is OFF SHORE most people can't UNDERSTAND the problems I am having. I have talked with 3 call center "supervisors" and I haven't been able to get this straight yet. Any information will be helpful.

Thanks
BryanSR

I'm not a rep but I had an issue accessing my online account. I found it was much easier to email the problem to them then try to explain it to them over the phone.

minorthr said:
I'm not a rep but I had an issue accessing my online account. I found it was much easier to email the problem to them then try to explain it to them over the phone.

I will try the email method and see what happens.

Thanks
BryanSR

I Never was able to log onto my account in the 1 yr that i was a subscriber....
i would call then they would say ok try it now....
still no good!
then they wanted me to call someone else.....
it was not worth the hassle...
heck half my time on xm was FREE
every time i would try to cancel the would give me three months free...
but then after 2 months i would get my credit card statement and a 12.95
xm charge would be on....
even after i cancelled ,in the mail i got this postcard asking me to come back
@4.95 amonth for 6 months....

NAH!!!!...

I am able to access my XM account, but still had a problem. I had a code for free activation and input the code, but they still dinged me for the activation fee. It was not worth the trouble to call them and fight it.