Is This False Advertising On Dish Website ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

babnmn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Arizona
If you go to dish website and are logged in and go to the my offers page , there is offers for :
Premium Bundle

Bundle and save! When you order multiple premium packages, you save more.
  • Save up to $5 a month when you subscribe to two premium packages.
  • Save up to $12 a month when you subscribe to three premium packages.
  • Save up to $14 a month when you subscribe to four premium packages.
I have HBO and Blockbuster@ Home Sub. :
PREMIUM PACKAGES
Blockbuster@Home $10.00
Cinemax $14.00
Showtime $14.00
Starz $14.00
HBO $19.00
But I do not receive a $5.00 discount for having two premium packages . I guess even though they list Blockbuster@Home package under PREMIUM PACKAGES it is not.

I'm thinking it's at least misleading. They shouldn't call BB@home a premium it should be an add on package. If they want to lump it with the premium movie channels then it should be able to be bundled as they are, unless they make it clear it can not be. I have always known BB isn't a premium in the sense the others are so knew it can't be bundled, but no doubt that is not clear to everyone.

I'm thinking it's at least misleading. They shouldn't call BB@home a premium it should be an add on package. If they want to lump it with the premium movie channels then it should be able to be bundled as they are, unless they make it clear it can not be. I have always known BB isn't a premium in the sense the others are so knew it can't be bundled, but no doubt that is not clear to everyone.
I agree. It used to be under the same tab as encore and epix etc.

You could go to the website and try and remove the BB@Home and it should offer it for 6 months at 1/2 price. That will save $5. I have to do that on March 4

Reactions: Tampa8
Good point. It has been quite easy to do that for sometime now so in reality it's accomplishes a bundling price just in a different way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts