Is Wednesday the Day?

jimboeau

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Western WI
Is Wednesday 10/4 the day that we will see the HD RSN's available to all? It would be a great time with the hockey season starting tomorrow night!! ;)

Do you think we will be able to pay for just our HD RSNs or will I have to upgrade to Silver from Bronze in order to get 2 channels?

Edit: Sorry, 1 channel for me. Sunsports.

Last edited:
Well... A HINT of good news...

Canucks at Red Wings has shown up for THURSDAY, Oct 5, 6:30PM on Fox New England HD.

Flyers at Penguins has shown up in the EPG data for THURSDAY, Oct 5, 7PM, on CSN Chicago HD.

and... Avalanche at Wild at 8PM on Fox North HD.

Cross your fingers everyone, these might be the first available RSN HD broadcast.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Maybe my gut is telling me I need an Egg McMuffin. :)

Scott,

Just thought I would see if you could answer this. Is Dish going to carry the Versus HD feed for their HD games, like they did last season?

My Team is playing on Versus tonight and I can't find any listing for the HD Versus feed anywhere.

John

JohnL said:
Scott,

Just thought I would see if you could answer this. Is Dish going to carry the Versus HD feed for their HD games, like they did last season?

My Team is playing on Versus tonight and I can't find any listing for the HD Versus feed anywhere.

John
Dish didn't have Versus (OLN) last fall -- remember Charlie's holdout?

The HD games were playoff games in the spring. Hopefully, the regular season games will also be in HD this year...

Maybe it's time for a uplink report.. :) HokieEngineer you see anything about foxsports southwest??

I don't see the VS game tonight in HD, but I do see a HD game on the HD PPV Channel (See the attachment)

Attachments

• nhl.jpg
    nhl.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 180
Wow your correct, not sure how I pulled tommorow info. I dont see no NHL listed tonight for the HDPPV Channel.

I do see HD on the RSNHD Channels however dont know if those will be on tonight or not for customers.

Today (or tomorrow) either will be hugely awesome or a major downer. Thanks for all your info Scott.
They don't happen to be showing a Lightning at Thrashers game tomorrow do they? I think they chose to uplink FSN-S but they don't show any hockey. Can we please see a screen of the guide showing the HDRSNs?

Last edited:
Question on that screenshot Scott, how does a Chuck game vs Redwings end up on FoxSports NewEngland are they adding games from other RSN's that aren't uplinked yet?

FSNE isn't doing any hockey according to their site.

Programming question

Dish 1000 alignment HELP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)