Is your 622 coming to you or is the installer bringing it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sunfire01

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
DFW, TEXAS
I was told I would get my 622 before the installer gets here!!! :) I assume that means next week maybe. My install date is Feb 25th.

Jason

No mention of the 622 unit being sent to me in advance was made when I placed my order. Should I just assume that's how they are doing it? My install date is 2/22 and so far no call to reschedule it.

I called 3 times to clarify this and I was told that the CSRs were told specifically to send this through an installer, whether you needed dish upgrades or not. You must be some of the few lucky ones...

i work for dish and our training they said specifically the 622 will be shpt to costumer prier to arrival. knowing dish i have hard time believing that.

I finished up my order with Dish at about 8:10 A.M. Eastern Standard time on 2/01/06. My install date is 2/28/06 in the P.M. I was told at that time it would be shipped to my home in about ten days.

I have to say. Dish is unbelievable. I called about the upgrade and the CSR (indian) didn't know anything about the upgrade deal. Wanted to charge me $798 for the 622. I told him I wanted the $299 lease deal (wasn't too happy about that anyway, but I'm replacing an 811 to get the HD DVR capability) and he said, " oh no we dont' lease the 622". I told him I was looking at their website and it showed the $299 deal. Geez, it took me 20 minutes to get that ironed out. I asked several times to speak to his supervisor. But, no luck. Nothing mentioned about sending the 622 out to me or the installer. I'm scheduled for a 2/21 installation, and no calls yet about a postponment. Hope that holds out. If there was any place to go I would be soooo gone. But Dish has the best PQ in this area. Thank God the OFA networks are all available here.

I was able to get my 622 deal worked out by 9:00am est on 2/1/06. I asked if the 622 will be shipped to me, and the CSR said no, that the installer will be bringing it.

I have an install date on the 28th of this month. I was initially told the 622 would be shipped to me but I've talked to two other CSRs since then who both said it would arrive with the technician on the 28th. It gives me such a headache to think about calling again that I'm going to wait 10 days from my order date and if it hasn't arrived at my home via UPS I will call again! I wish they'd get their act straight. If I treated my customers that way my company would loose all its business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)