Isaac Asimov's Foundation (Apple TV+)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apple TV is the type of service where you can subscribe for a month, just binge everything on there, then rinse and repeat the following year

Reactions: N5XZS and TheKrell
Apple TV is the type of service where you can subscribe for a month, just binge everything on there, then rinse and repeat the following year
They're (Streamers) are all like that! Finishing my month of Disney tomorrow (for Mandalorian and Wakanda). Will wait until August/September for Hulu (Murders, Bear). Maybe HBO in June (Perry Mason, Plumbers). Back to Disney in October for Secret Invasion. Already have 50% off subs with Paramount and Peacock. T-Mobile took over 50% of my Nettflix bill indefinately, and a year of Apple+. Prime is Automatic for us.

Reactions: TRG
Anyone else here watching Season 2? I keep on having this feeling of “you’re down to only X episodes left, you’d better get on with it!”

I won't start season 2 until all the episodes are available. Most likely rewatch season 1 first since it has been so long since it started.

"I Love It!" The style and execution is "Genius!"

Although in High School I failed Science Fiction Liturature because I told my teacher, Bob, I didn't like the Trilogy we had to read. I didn't know it was his favorite books.

Had to go to Summer School.

Sent from my S61Pro using Tapatalk

Final episode of season 2 is next Friday. Did AppleTV+ decide to go with a 9pm ET release to follow Disney+, or were they always doing that, and Disney decided to follow?

Episode 9 has an actual epic space battle between capital ships in addition to individual fighters. Some interesting twists, too.

Finished season 2 last night after rewatching the last two episodes of season 1. I am enjoying it but the story is too big for this format. 10 episodes once a year is just too slow. Probably have to wait 2 years now for season 3.

Reactions: Foxbat
I am looking forward to Season 3. Like many movies, There is no way to fully portray the complex story of the original books, even in this multipart series. I have resolved to go back an reread the books sometime. But I have to get new glasses for these old eyes first. It's been at least 40 years since I read the Foundation Trilogy.