Isiah Thomas does it again...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Isiah Thomas just fired Larry Brown and named himself Head Coach. Guess he watched some of the Finals and had a brain storm...

Sadly Isiah's brainstorms are more like hurricanes. Lot's of blowing wind, and it leaves everything in it's path destroyed...

Sorry Knicks fans, it's going to get even worse, if that's possible...

I hear the nets are coming soon, so there's SOME hope for you...

I think Isiah Thomas is related to James Dolan...they are the anti-Midas of professional sports.

((Dream))
I wouldn't mind seeing Larry Brown return to Detroit. While I'm speculating, maybe Scottie Bowman has had enough retirement and will return to coaching the Wings.:yes
((/Dream))

Hmm, the reverse of King Midas...How about JaniKing? Isiah is the Janiking, everything he touches, turns to sh...well, you know...

What's the point of larry going back to detroit if big ben leaves town??

5 years ago the Knicks should have traded everyone on their roster and just stayed put for lottery picks. Instead they have gone the trade way and that has made the team worse. At this point, I do not think anyone can save the knicks. The best they could do is for the next five years do not get any players and trade all the waste contracts. Use your lottery pick for the next 5 years and maybe in 2010 (the year we make contact :) ), they will be a legitimate team.

I think it came down to two very crucial things...

The fact that Thomas can't manage an organization to save his life. Look what happened to the CBA. It was essentially the minor league equivalent to the NBA. Once Isiah got his hands on it, it was destroyed virtually overnight.

And let's not forget the very public feuds between Brown and Marbury. For someone who has actually gone on record to say he's the league's best point guard, it seems funny to me that he hasn't shown it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts