Status
Not open for further replies.

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Anyone got some older ddr 200 pin ram for sale?

I have a pair of 512mb sticks, but I think it's DDR2? hynix 512MB 2Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12

I have a pair of 512mb DDR2 Samsung modules 2Rx16 PC2-4200S-444-12-A3 533mhz
These were removed from my Gateway Laptop when I upgraded it.

Yep the hynix is ddr2 dont24.Unfortunately ddr2 won't work.It's for my daughters dell latitude d505.I can purchase some new but it seems to be more expensive than ddr2 and ddr3.Didn't really want to sink too much more $$ into it.It runs xp pretty well,but you can tell it's starved for memory.It's currently got 512Mb,supports up to 2Gb.

I have a BUNCH of laptop RAM I'd love to get rid of, but I'm not 100% sure it's DDR1.. I'll take a look when I get home.

Sorry I keep forgetting to look. I promise I'll get back to you later today abotu this.

Sorry.. I checked and it looks like all the RAM is DDR2. I can't 100% confirm on some of it, but I don't want to send you RAM that I don't know is compatible. I feel your pain though. A while back I had to get new RAM for my old desktop and it was DDR1 and I was appalled at how expensive it was. I remember I paid more for 2 GB of DDR1 RAM than I did for 8 GB of DDR3 RAM..

Thanks for getting back to me.If there are some numbers on the ram you can't confirm I can look it up,although I'm guessing it has no identifiers.

Would this help you?
512MB DDR-333MHz
PC2700S-25330

Teehar I found a pair of DDR Ram 1GB PC3200. I forgot I had these in my old hardware parts closet. If you can use them I'll just mail them to you. Let me know if they are of use to you.

Teehar I found a pair of DDR Ram 1GB PC3200. I forgot I had these in my old hardware parts closet. If you can use them I'll just mail them to you. Let me know if they are of use to you.

Oh yea,that would be a great help!I'll be happy to pay you for them,or pay for shipping.They are 200 pin I assume?

Would this help you?
512MB DDR-333MHz
PC2700S-25330

I believe that would also work ke4est.If the ram Rey has is 200 pin then that would be all I need,it only has 2 slots,2gb max.

Thanks again to all who have replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.