Issues access My Account on MyDish

jmeetze

Original poster
Mar 15, 2021
Columbia, SC
Has anyone else had issues accessing their My Dish Account to view or pay bills? I recently noticed that when I login I can see the account summary, but if I try to access another section of the page like View/Pay My Bill, it takes me to what looks like a new web page design, then redirects me back to another generic dish page. Its like Dish is upgrading the site, but the new links aren't working correctly.

I attached a pic of the new page design it tries to take me to, before it automatically redirects me to another page. At this point, I'm unable to access any of my billing statements or change any information. I've tried FireFox, Chrome, and Edge web browsers.

Attachments

• Dish_Account.JPG
    Dish_Account.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 112
I did a search and this thread came up, didn't notice another one. I'm having problems logging into Dish to pay the ole bill. I usually use Chrome, but tried Edge as well, and both do the same thing. I can log in, but if I got to Pay Bill, it'll go to the screen to pay the bill for a moment and then flash away to the "How Can We Help?" page, though the address in the bar indicates I should be paying my bill. This has been happening for a few weeks now.

So the problem isn't going away, but apparently, paying through Dish Chat is automated (no chatting involved). Login, start a chat, click on "Make Payment", select method "Bill SatGuys", and you are all set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts