Issues getting this weeks release

thebeerbandit

Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
Wild & Wonderful WV
Running HR21-200
I have been doing this for over 2 years and never had a problem but for some reason, tonight it just says it is searching for new software for about 10 minutes and then just boots up with 06D8. Suggestions are appreciated.
?Thanks in advance.

Running HR21-200
I have been doing this for over 2 years and never had a problem but for some reason, tonight it just says it is searching for new software for about 10 minutes and then just boots up with 06D8. Suggestions are appreciated.
?Thanks in advance.

Hmmm,
Not sure why that happened, I downloaded the update on my HR24 last night, dont remember what time it was though. Didnt have any trouble. unless it wasnt in the datastream till late for the 21; but that would be unusual.

As far as what to do now, now, just wait till next week to d/l again.
I typically d/l on Friday, but missed it this week and got it Saturday.

Running HR21-200
?Thanks in advance.

The main problem is that they usually run the D/L's for the HR2x DVR's on Friday night only(with the exception of the HR24,which they run on both Friday nights & Saturday nights). They run the H2x receivers on Saturday night only(again with the exception of the H25,which they run on both Friday nights & Saturday nights).

The main problem is that they usually run the D/L's for the HR2x DVR's on Friday night only(with the exception of the HR24,which they run on both Friday nights & Saturday nights). They run the H2x receivers on Saturday night only(again with the exception of the H25,which they run on both Friday nights & Saturday nights).

You are correct, for your recvr, it's Friday only, so you'll have to wait till Friday night.

I have HR24's so I don't usually pay attention to which night it is, but try for Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts