IT&E 4G LTE Wireless Broadband Offered in Guam,Anything Like This in the Continental U.S.?

http://www.ite4glte.com/

This seems very interesting.......if you live in Guam. I just wonder if anyone knows if something like this is being offered in the continental U.S.?

Guam is ~200 square miles, which isn't much to cover. It's a much different equation, and when you add in the fairly low population density and several other factors you can come to the conclusion that what scales in Guam might not scale elsewhere as easily.

I leave the exercise in mathematics to you ;)

You know,it is so very depressing to read that Guam is more progressive than where I live in Georgia. It's 2013 & we here where I live are still waiting to enter the 20th century.

You know,it is so very depressing to read that Guam is more progressive than where I live in Georgia. It's 2013 & we here where I live are still waiting to enter the 20th century.

Population of Guam: about 160,000
Area of Guam: about 200 square miles.

Population of Georgia: about 10,000,000 (about 60x Guam)
Area of Georgia: about 60,000 square miles (about 300x Guam)

This is why I said the scale for Guam is a different game than it is in CONUS. Much easier to cover a 200 square mile island than it is to cover beyond a municipal region (which is ironically about the same size as the island of Guam).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts