It's 7/12 - Do we finally get EPG Info on NG-HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cold Irons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
So...any guesses (or has someone checked it yet)? With the EPG saying: "Free Preview Ending 7/12" for the last month - will we finally be able to see what is on National Geographic HD in the Program Guide starting today? :rolleyes:

finally whomever came out with this freaking idea of putting "Free Preview Ending 7/12" in the PG should be fired. What the heck are they thinking? I hope it is the last time they do it as it provides useless information.

I tuned to that channel maybe 3x and only once did I see something in HD. The free preview was a total waste on me without the guide information.

Jeff_R said:
The guide data has been there since the post-7/12 info was available. I've seen it for several days, at least.
Some of the guide data must have been there all the time. I picked one of the shows for after 7/12 and told it to pick all episodes. SURPRISE!!! It recorded the correct episodes on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Title info was wrong but asking for episode info showed the correct info.

Yes, it is inconvenient to go to the SD NG channel for the EPG info. I'm glad it's over.

Sean Mota said:
finally whomever came out with this freaking idea of putting "Free Preview Ending 7/12" in the PG should be fired. What the heck are they thinking? I hope it is the last time they do it as it provides useless information.
Agreed. It isn't the first time and I doubt it will be the last. Paying customers should not have to put up with their promotional BS.

Earth to Dish -- direct your promotional advertising to those that don't already have the product! Your current modus operanda may turn off your paying customers enough to discontinue the service...

I'm a happy camper, i was tired of having to go to 186 to see what was on
stupid IDEA, i'm sure no one though, "you know i should subscribe to this channel before 7/12 so i can continue to see it and get guide data"

I only have HD Bronze so I won't have this channel anymore, but during the free preview I never watched it just because there was no guide info. I didn't feel like going to the sd channel just to see what was on the hd channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)