Its A Waiting Game?

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
It's a waiting game today to see if Dish puts out more National HD channels....I am betting on nothing today...but then again I would love to be suprised!

Bring on the Uplink Report and lets see what happens........everyone have a great day!

I'm getting my locals, I am happy. :)

But on the side, there are a lot of threads here about adding channels and stuff, that I have to ask...

How long has it been since you guys had cable? Haha

I just got E* 3 weeks ago, and I don't care if they don't add another channel for the next 6 months. I am getting more already, and saving $40 a month.

The channels will come when they come, its a great service, just have fun with it!

But, on the subject, I would love to see them add stuff today or tomorrow beyond my Norfolk locals, but it doesn't matter to me if they do or don't.

I do love coming here and checking though, it makes the work day go by.

It's a waiting game today to see if Dish puts out more National HD channels....I am betting on nothing today...but then again I would love to be suprised!

Bring on the Uplink Report and lets see what happens........everyone have a great day!
Scott has already reported there will not be any.

but still....Dish turned on Sci-Fi and USA in HD a few weeks ago and Scott didn't even know. So we don't know for sure if anything is going to happen today..despite what's been said.

but still....Dish turned on Sci-Fi and USA in HD a few weeks ago and Scott didn't even know. So we don't know for sure if anything is going to happen today..despite what's been said.

I agree...though Scott gives us GREAT information. Dish may suprise someone. . . . . which is what I am hoping for!

Actually I did know. But I was burned so many times by reporting that they were coming that I didn't post about it as I wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Too many times I cried wolf for USA and SCIFI.

I am expecting no national HD today.

And gee, that is a big change. It seems that just a couple of weeks ago everyone was saying "by May 1st" there will LOTS of new HD (and I don't buy the "they just meant HD locals argument"). And so today, I expected a little speculation about it and low and behold, it's like zombie land here. No news, no speculation, no nothing. Everybody is quiet and acting like sheep. The same crap from Dish as always. just stringing people along.

Actually I did know. But I was burned so many times by reporting that they were coming that I didn't post about it as I wanted to see it with my own eyes.

No disrespect to you Scott. . I saw the post where you said you knew but didn't say anything because if they didnt you didn't want to get everyone mad at you. I am just hoping that they do suprise us. . . . that would be nice. . . . but I never doubt what you say!....

How 'bout your post right before they went live that the contract wasn't even signed?
No disrespect but your information on what has happened are great, but your post on what is going to happen have never been on target.
That said I think you will get this one right with no new national HD. I think playing the odds is a smarter call than trusting your sources. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts