"It's A Wonderful Life" sequel 2015

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see thi as a failure ad will not be near the same as the original in all aspects!! :)

I think this movie is a No touch, it´s a classic just like it is.
IMHO, I don´t see the point in making a sequel, or reboot or anything.

Pretty soon they are going to run out of movies to remake.

The direction they're headed....soon the remakes will be getting remakes.

Don't touch list:

Godfather
Goonies
Gremlins
Back to the Future
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Casablanca
Sounds of Music
Full Metal Jacket
Gone with the Wind.

The direction they're headed....soon the remakes will be getting remakes.

Don't touch list:

Godfather
Goonies
Gremlins
Back to the Future
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Casablanca
Sounds of Music
Full Metal Jacket
Gone with the Wind.

Godfather already has a great sequel and a really crappy sequel
---almost every movie dealing with the Mob tries to redo Godfather.
Back to the future had two HORRIFIC sequels, and is long rumored as having another sequel or complete remake. http://www.imdb.com/list/v08Y3YDanoc/
Star Wars belongs to Disney now. Nothing is sacred. But... George Lucas has been F---arting around with the original trilogy since day one! You can't get the original cuts any more!
Gone With the Wind has a sequel in 1994 called "Scarlet"

I agree with Kraven about the don't touch list,but you just know at some point most if not all will be remade.Surprised Goonies and Gremlins haven't already.

Sounds like they're using pretty much the same story line, except it's George Bailey's grandson. I'll be real surprised if it's worth watching at all.:(

I watch the original every year around Christmas time, that and A Christmas Story. :)

Sounds like they're using pretty much the same story line, except it's George Bailey's grandson. I'll be real surprised if it's worth watching at all.:(

I watch the original every year around Christmas time, that and A Christmas Story. :)
Speaking of, let's not forget that A Christmas Story got a sequel! I suppose this is fighting against that for the title of "Worst and Most Unnecessary Christmas Sequel of All Time."

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1939 version of "The Wizard of Oz" we call the "Original" was actually the THIRD time Oz was brought to film.
Ben Hur with Charlton was the SECOND time that story was brought to film. Ben Hur is slated for a remake in 2015, I think.

Many of the movies we love are remakes. I am not for remakes and sequels, but some are so successful that we forget about the originals. That is not going to happen with "It's a Wonderful Life", but just want to keep things in perspective here. :)

http://www.imdb.com/list/fSA9W9LqX2o/

If I was running the show, instead of a movie, I would have pushed it as a "world premiere Christmas event" made for TV 2 hr movie (like in the 80s and early 90s... remember the CBS Sunday Night Movie?) and promote the hell out of it.

Cheers, K

What DUMMIES to not realize that the movie wasn't in the public domain anymore, although to be fair I'm surprised it ever DID fall into that.

Guess A Christmas Story 2 retains the title for now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)