It's Always Something!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Roxor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Indiana
Checked my bill after having the Hopper and 2 Joeys installed the other day and lo and behold there was a $195 unknown charge. I call DISH and the CSR told me the equipment and install fees were waived but not activated to my account. Nice. I said my account is also showing I need to return 4 622s and not 2 that I used to have. I told him the tech took the 622s as he was told. The CSR said don't worry about it unless I am charged for them on my next bill, and if so just call in and it will taken off my bill. Why do I have to call DISH when they screw up time after time?

They are absolutely going to charge you for those other 2 I would throw a livid fit, before they charged me to get them off of my account. I have spent countless hours on the phone over the years with executive resolution fixing equipment mix ups its better to fix it before it gets to billing. Because you end up in executive resolution anyway once billing gets it. At least that's whats happened to me. Fix the problem before it becomes a bigger problem is my motto with dish when it comes to equipment returns. I cringe when a tech takes a box out of my house because I have no way to track that particular piece of equipment at least with Fedex I have a tracking number and know exactly when dish gets that box back, and can go you received this box on such and such date.

Last edited:
Better contact The Retention or Loyalty department . Tell DISH you are cancelling and they will connect you to them. Then get all this straight at one time , once and for all. Other wise you will be dealing with this month after month till you really cancel for good.

I'd PM the DIRT group right here on this site. I just looked and not one of them is active yet today but look at the bottom of main Forum page and you'll see them in RED when they are on. It should be a little later today....

I seriously don't know why anyone has Dish directly do their installs when any good retailer can do so much better. I do understand if you do not have a local retailer or if they have a bad reputation of course.

Checked my bill after having the Hopper and 2 Joeys installed the other day and lo and behold there was a $195 unknown charge. I call DISH and the CSR told me the equipment and install fees were waived but not activated to my account. Nice. I said my account is also showing I need to return 4 622s and not 2 that I used to have. I told him the tech took the 622s as he was told. The CSR said don't worry about it unless I am charged for them on my next bill, and if so just call in and it will taken off my bill. Why do I have to call DISH when they screw up time after time?

Will you please send me a PM so I can review this further?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)