It's official ECW is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Vince gave another ex-ECW guy a job (it was baldie Tony DeVito under the mask) but that has to stop

Sabu/Mamaluke-good, quick, decent high spots
Dreamer/Big Slow-UGH (nuff said on that)
Kelly-went to the can because I knew something stupid would happen. Hey at least she got her bra off this week :D
Sandman/Libre-eh
Main Event was pretty good.

Taz either needs to be a hard ass or quit being an announcer…its stale
Test Coming to ECW? Oh boy..cant wait for that.

This week was much better than last week but they still have a long way to go

Macho Libre was funny, as was the zombie and the alien. The bad parts of those segments is the sandman i'm sad to say. Guy gets 20 seconds of offense in and comes out to that lame-o entrance music...

Remember how when new jack and sandman's music hit, you knew INSTANTLY who it was? They could create such a song for sandman, or get someone to do a cover of enter sandman. That theme has got to go...

I don't know why everyone is so down on Kelly. Cute girl dancing around in some underwear and covering/squeezing herself after taking off the bra. What the hell is the knock?? I know it's not a 4 star PPV match, but we're not going to get that anyways.

Taz has got to go, period. He refuses to get back into wrestling shape, and he's the worst announcer the wwe has ever had (Yes, worse than cole, worse than kevin kelly, worse than the honky tonk man who I love but was never good on the headset). Sucked on smackdown and now he sucks on ECW. Him and joey laughing at wwe jokes, puh-lease...zzzzzzzz

Remember how when new jack and sandman's music hit, you knew INSTANTLY who it was? They could create such a song for sandman, or get someone to do a cover of enter sandman. That theme has got to go...

ECW wrestlers who you knew who it was as soon as you heard their theme music

Sandman-Enter Sandman
Dreamer-Man in the Box
FBI-Stayin Alive
Balls-Big Balls
Cris Candito (RIP)-Back in Black
Shane Douglas-Perfect Strangers
TAZ-War Machine and his new one (not his WWE one)
Raven-Come out and play
New Jack-Natural Born Killaz
Public Enemy-Here comes the Hotstepper
Mikey Whipwreck-Loser :)

god those were the days

Agree so far, but he's not exactly doing anything in wwe either. He's way over and people buy his merchandise for the "big" double entendre they usually have...

How about sabu slicing himself open with the table last night? Nasty...

ECW getting better every week. That barbie blank (kelly) is so damn hot...The upskit shot where you could see her ass cheeks...FROM THE FRONT OF HER, was so hot...Facially she's a few years away from being a knockout but the rest of her, wow...

Big Slow is ECW’s new version of 911…come out, beat the hell out of someone, leave

Kelly is OK…but honey…I ain’t paying by the minute. Your “expose” needs to be quicker

Main Event was good…. The Sandman thing was pretty good. The look when the guy stole Sandman’s beer was classic

Same stripper from raw last week, wwe talent guy, I could do without seeing a 280lb guy in a g-string EVER again...

It was funny because he poured oil on himself and started thrusting, that that's how vince got the dark spot on his coat. I slo-mo'ed through it and died when the spot appears after a thrust...

Say what you will, but those kelly segments are just fine with me. Needs a better bra though, hate those ones she wears. Nice jiggle-factor last night too.

Lita looked horrible. I thought the sandman was reacting to his not drinking the beer. He kind of looked to the crowd when he took it, and when he looked back his face changed because he was wasting the beer...Disturbing segment regardless...

Last edited:
She was clearly not comfortable in the stripping segment. Looked like the first time she had ever tried it.

The G-string boy was sick but had to watch like a train wreck. The table leg into Sabos shoulder was nasty, Hope Vince does not tame down the high risk stuff. We must have new jack back!!!!

VIPERS-PIT said:
She was clearly not comfortable in the stripping segment. Looked like the first time she had ever tried it.
exactly..she is an "exhibionist" and it takes her FOREVER to do this "tease"

The G-string boy was sick but had to watch like a train wreck.
same guy as last week on RAW with the male strippers

The table leg into Sabos shoulder was nasty, Hope Vince does not tame down the high risk stuff. We must have new jack back!!!!
New Jack won't go to WWE. He's already said that many times :)

And that's a good thing, keep New Jack out. Create a new new jack, but don't bring in the old one.

I'm questioning all of your hetero street-cred in regards to kelly...

I'm questioning all of your hetero street-cred in regards to kelly...
huh? I have no problem with Kelly but so far her "exhibionism" has been lame

Same thing every week.....take forever to tease us...then get covered up before anything decent happens. I mean come on...this past week she was still clothed when the towel came into play

She is a hottie. But her stripping skills suck. Either have her walk around in skimpy cloths and call her eye candy (which she is) or have her get naked. But dont call her one thing when that is not what she is.

I guess they should have her trying to wrestle as time-better-spent?

Hmm, actually, if it got us francine on tv I might go for that, but my luck it would be jazz...

Well, so long ECW. RVD & Sabu were busted on drug charges last night. RVD will have the belt taken off him in the next 36 hours for sure, Sabu's push will probably end, and Vince has shareholders to answer to. I can't see him extending ECW beyond it's 13 week trial run.

oh well...maybe it's for the best...

Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana
huh, imagine that..RVD has weed

and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP.
Its SABU for god's sake. The man needs them pain pills :)

I honeslty think nothing will be done. Vince has done some stupis sh*t (see last week RAW show) but if he fires them, TNA would take them in a heartbeat.
If Vince fired everyone who did weed, he'd have nobody left.

To bad RVD didn't get caught in Denver, he could have gotten off the weed rap, as it should be!
Hey, at least the weren't shooting 'roids!

I think the denver law requires a much smaller amount than 18 grams, no?

WWE has a drug policy and they're a public company, they can't ignore it, but they won't fire them for TNA to scoop up either. RVD will drop the title on raw in about an hour, and then he and sabu will probably not be seen on tv for a while. ECW is being taped tonight so they may appear there, but after that they're gone for a while. Some if not all of these charges may get dropped so WWE has no choice but to wait.

The issue, as we learned with rush limbaugh, isn't having pills, it's whether or not you have a legal prescription for them. Sabu's health is well documented so he could very well have a prescription for whatever the pills were. Couldn't they just ask him what the pills were?

Should be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)