It's official ECW is BACK!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
So long to the WWE title, I would imagine RVD loses the ECW championship at the ECW taping tonight (airs tomorrow), and then he's gone for a while...

Purogamer said:
I think the denver law requires a much smaller amount than 18 grams, no?...

well one ounce=28.35 grams
18 grams were found
an ounce or less is legal
He could have had another 10.35 ounces (or maybe he did, but he already smoked it) before he was in violation of the law.
Alcohol is worse and nicotine is worse, but since the government isn't smart enough to figure out how to tax marijuana, it is the one that is still illegal. Sad really!

I knew it was "one" I just didn't remember if it was grams/ounces/pounds/bags whatever, but ohio is ticket-happy anyways. Jerry Lawler got parking tickets every time wwf came to cleveland in the late 90's...It's amazing he still likes this town considering how much it costs him...

Everything should be illegal, pot, beer, mustard, marshmallow fluff, all of it...

someone needs to send that Kelly girl to dance school. That has got to be the sorriest desplay of "dancing" I have ever seen. Now granted, it doesn't do much for me anyway, but still... Now the your suck dick chant was pretty funny!

Why do you think in the old ECW Rob Van Damn was known as Mr 420?

In fact he was on the cover of HIGH TIMES before.

Wow Rob Van Damn smokes pot what a surprise. :)

and you know Vinne Mac was aware of it. The problem is, RVD was caught. Is it a coincidence that the WWE policy does not call for testing for pot? Of course not. If WWE was still a privatly held company, RVD most likely would not have gotten anything at all from WWE.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Why do you think in the old ECW Rob Van Damn was known as Mr 420?

In fact he was on the cover of HIGH TIMES before.

Wow Rob Van Damn smokes pot what a surprise. :)

Exactly...and SABU takes pain killers...amazing!
What's next? Sandman drinks beer??

I was very shocked on how well that Big Show/Flair match was! it was great!

the only thing I hate is now most of the matches aren't "Extreme rules"... that sabu match ending on a dq was rather annoying.

The Show and Flair match was bad at the beginning, but towards the end it was awesome with all the thumbtacks and other stuff. Candice and Kelly were great till what's his name interfeared and the sandman was a plus this week. Overall, this show was the best for ECW so far.

Awsome show last night. Vinnie does roid cycles everytime he "goes away" and lets his family destroy the story. All the wrestlers do. When they cycle out for 6-9 months they are off doing a roid cycle and come back when they piss clean. Watch how big they look when they comeback versus what they look like when they cycle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)