It's Uplink Day!

"I've just decided to switch our Wednesday schedule to Monday, which means that the uplink we see each Wednesday that shows what we were expecting to launch during the week will now take place on Monday before we've launched it."

Podcasts are mp3. Will play on any mp3 player, Windows Media Player, WinAmp (my favorite), many CD players, any DVD players,....

Hope that "something special" includes SPEED HD.

What are U kidding me, remember who were dealing with, Charlie and Dish Network! SpeedHD will not on until the new contracts are out, thats just how Charlie works! It would cost him a little extra money to negotiate to get Speed in HD for us now, but he squeaks when he walks and he's only thinking about us! lol Maybe someday!! Don't hold ur breath!!

Scott,

I would be willing to bet that you have some inside information that you are not at liberty to give out regarding what is coming today from E*. Perhaps some "embargoed" info. This might have a parallel with the recent podcast and chat regarding the D* CE program. You have always, in my opinion, been very honorable. Some information can be made public, and some must be held in confidence. You seem to know the difference.

Scott,

I would be willing to bet that you have some inside information that you are not at liberty to give out regarding what is coming today from E*. Perhaps some "embargoed" info. This might have a parallel with the recent podcast and chat regarding the D* CE program. You have always, in my opinion, been very honorable. Some information can be made public, and some must be held in confidence. You seem to know the difference.

No unfortunately I don't have any inside info here other then what I reported at the start of the thread.

I sit here and wait for Digiblurs uplink to be posted to the system. :)

No unfortunately I don't have any inside info here other then what I reported at the start of the thread.

I sit here and wait for Digiblurs uplink to be posted to the system. :)

Took an early lunch to keep an eye on things. It's been pouring down raining here but the uplink tool is pulling from a 90cm dish so it shouldn't be an issue. It's Wednesday so it's pulling every 15 min or so. Waiting on my notification ;)

No worries. We can wait a few more days. Unless "by April 1st" becomes the new "150 national hd channels by the end of the year."

Sorry guys... it's already been said by Charlie himself that it wouldn't be Speed.
Yup, wasn't it something along the lines of "Not until the contracts get renewed late spring/early summer"? However, Viacom... has a week to get them launched (perhaps today)...

While that would make me happy, I'd love to see a surprise or two in there as well :D