Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Got the following in my email today. No word on what this does.

Attention all ITVN Subscribers both past and current! An important user update is available. Firmware Update Version 3.1050 is now available for installation on your Set Top box. This update can be received by both active and in-active Subscribers.

To avoid denial of service, please proceed with the following:

Power on the ITVN Set Top box using the Remote Control. If the unit is already on, please power the unit Off then On using the Remote Control.

Upon receiving the prompt “Internet OK”, please wait up to 60 seconds for the notice “Update Version 3.1050 Available”.

Go to “Update ITVN” press OK on the Remote Control to receive this important user update.
Once the download and application of Update Version 3.1050 is complete. Do not power the unit off. The Set Top Box will re-start automatically.

Upon receiving the prompt “Internet OK” press the Display button on the Remote Control. Verify the Firmware Version number in the lower right corner of the screen. It should now read: Version 3.1050.

The update process is now complete.

Thank you for your participation!

ITVN Customer Support

I downloaded an update 2 days ago and I think that was the version. Didn't notice anything different but it was on the day they changed hands I think...

They had 2 updates, one last week and a new on on Monday.

I have not applied the Monday update yet but will when I get home.

Who knows they were just sold off the other day...

I hear some buzz that 130 channels of International programming could be coming.

Who knows they were just sold off the other day...

I hear some buzz that 130 channels of International programming could be coming.

Something like this could lure me to ITVN. With the exception of a handful of countries (Mexico, Korea, etc.), international programming is very limited and expensive. $15 for one channel is just not worth it for me. However, offer me 5 - 10 channels for $20 and I'll bite.

Well the wife and I gave them another try over the last month and guess what, we are canceling it again. There is never anything new and thus the cost is a total rip off. We might keep it at $12.95 - 14.95 and the current pace of adding new material. BUT not now! Here is hoping the new onwner runs a much better ship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)