ITVN / XTV breaking news! Coming soon ... Internet Protocol TV Music Video Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabianC

ITVN / XTV Guy
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
Hey guys it's been a while since I've dropped in with news about upcoming networks .. here's some news fresh off the press:

IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Interactive Television Networks, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: ITTV.OB - News; ITVN), a leader in Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), today announced the launch of PULSE, the first IPTV music video network. PULSE will offer unlimited video-on-demand access to a commercial free library of more than 30,000 music videos from all the major recording labels, with new videos added weekly. Complete Story

If you haven't gotten your FREE ITVN HARDWARE then here's your chance!! The promo between ITVN and Satelliteguys is STILL GOING!!

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE SPECIAL FREE OFFER!!!

Wow I almost missed this!

I am REALLY looking forward to this service! This ITVN service gets more and more exciting every day! I have been spending a lot of time watching the new MAV service.

I have said it before but I will say it again this IS the future of Television!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Rats I just noticed its coming in May, oh welll I guess good things come to those that wait. :D

heh trust me, this is going to be WELL worth the wait. :)

I am only guessing, but 756k DSL should be the bare minimum, but my idea would be 1536k/1.5Mbps would be my bare min. I don't know anyone with less than 1.5Mbps.

Roger said:
What ISP speed is needed for this?

Still 300, 500, and 700k .. but as avg download speeds increase so will our feeds.

For the most part the 700k streams actually look a little better then most SD channels on Dish Network, it all depends on the material they are encoding from.

I am still amazed at how good the quality is and still can't believe I am watching TV over the internet.

FabianC said:
Still 300, 500, and 700k .. but as avg download speeds increase so will our feeds.

I think I have seen some at 1000k as well (MAV TV comes to mind). Still, 768k DSL should be fine.

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)