IVR Activations

philssatellite

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 6, 2005
Ball Ground, Ga
I don't if I missed the post but How's everyone doing using the IVR activation. I honestly love it. post your results of what you think about it.

awesome, saves me time so I can make more money, this also keeps you the focal point for the customer instead of listening to disclosures from another person

philssatellite said:
I don't if I missed the post but How's everyone doing using the IVR activation. I honestly love it. post your results of what you think about it.

saves alot of time for the install and for the RSP installers it better than letting the customer talk to the CSR and having the customer cancel before the account is activated. saves time......and makes more money is the way I see it. IVR ACTIVATION IS A GREAT THING.

phaddon said:
saves alot of time for the install and for the RSP installers it better than letting the customer talk to the CSR and having the customer cancel before the account is activated. saves time......and makes more money is the way I see it. IVR ACTIVATION IS A GREAT THING.

Amen. I was closing a new connect out late, like 9-10pm and I was rushing to get the hell out of there, and the IVR booted me to a CSR who decided to verify every damn iota of information on the account and try to resell DHPP and every movie package. That customer was on the phone for over 30 minutes with that CSR and all I needed was a signature. I was highly pissed.

That IVR is a godsend.. eliminates the stupidity of CSR Roulette.

DNS Installers whole-heartedly agree with these opinions. They may be a part of the company we work for, but talking to a CSR is the LAST thing we want to do. It's kind of interesting how a CSR states they will not activate unless they read disclosures to the cust, yet when we activate through the IVR, who reads the disclosures to the cust then? Yeah, they're really important. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)