iZombies - On the CW

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Drucifer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
NY Hudson Valley
iZOMBIE%20LOGO%20lr_5376a3c2d6fb84.47747607.jpg

Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 9:00 PM ET, The CW

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should also move to the "Other Broadcast Networks" thread. And can we please rename that thread to "the CW thread", since there really are no other broadcast networks of note.

This is a silly show(very silly),but I'll keep watching it. It's NOT 1960's Batman bad,but it is cartoony. Considering that main actress Rose McIver's credits include the Yellow Ranger from Power Rangers RPM & Tinkerbell from Once Upon a Time,what else would you expect? 180 degrees different from the Flash,Arrow,& Constantine,all DC Comics products.

This is your blatant stereotypical CW teen dramedy("Zombie Police Procedural"."Veronica Mars,if Veronica Mars was a zombie."),& as long as you can get past that,it is a fun show to watch.

I like it. I never watched Veronica Mars, but this show reminded me of Chuck or Psych. BTW, that bowl of noodles actually look pretty tasty...

This is a silly show(very silly),but I'll keep watching it. It's NOT 1960's Batman bad,but it is cartoony. Considering that main actress Rose McIver's credits include the Yellow Ranger from Power Rangers RPM & Tinkerbell from Once Upon a Time,what else would you expect? 180 degrees different from the Flash,Arrow,& Constantine,all DC Comics products.

Thanks for mentioning the main actress's credits. It was driving me crazy not being able to place her. She's a long way from Tinkerbell!
I had low expectations coming into this, so I was actually quite entertained. Most of the supporting characters are on the dull side, but I liked the humor. I'll keep watching as long as some major story arcs develop alongside the murdered stiff of the week storylines.

Thanks for mentioning the main actress's credits. It was driving me crazy not being able to place her. She's a long way from Tinkerbell!
I had low expectations coming into this, so I was actually quite entertained. Most of the supporting characters are on the dull side, but I liked the humor. I'll keep watching as long as some major story arcs develop alongside the murdered stiff of the week storylines.
She is also apparently on Showtime's Masters of Sex.

I really didn't care for it. I will give it another couple of tries ,since there is nothing really on new anyway,but if I don't get more interested in it, I will have to delete the timer.

(Now) last night's episode had me really cracking up(the interrogation of the mistress' boyfriend was the funniest,like when he said that he was home alone & she asked "How did that happen,"or,when he said that he was quarter Cherokee & she said,"Yeah you are"). If this show stays as funny as last night,I'll keep watching it. I don't remember Veronica Mars being this funny.

Reactions: Kevinw
The new Zombie will always be Sark for me, and the same with Martin Stein in Flash will always be Jack Bristow for me. :p I remembered Sark in Heroes.. even then he was Sark LOL :p

Reactions: Zookster
According to an interview with the show's creator, Rob Thomas, the balance will tip in favor of focusing more on the zombie mythology story arcs as opposed to solving a murder case each week by the fourth episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)