Jack Klugman dies: 'Odd Couple' ' Quincy M.E.' actor was 90

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP I don't know if anyone can relate but as I get older it seems like every time I think about someone famous from long ago and wondering how they are doing I find out shortly thereafter that they have passed away.

RIP.. oh this makes me so sad. I just watched an Odd Couple a couple days ago and was remembering how great it was.
I thought Quincy was wonderful too. He was just one of those guys that I could watch do anything and enjoy it. Had a great episode in The Twilight Zone also. He will be missed.

Jack Klugman was one of my most favorite actors. Obviously, the "Odd Couple" was a sensation and the most memorable, but I was particularly fond of Quincy M. E.! He was such a great character in that series. He played the main role as if he truly was the embodiment of the actual person (I understand that it was a fictional series, but it was so darned good it could have been reality). It certainly was one million times better than the TV shows broadcast today, and I am giving the current shows a two million point handicap!

Dear Mr. Jack Klugman... Thank you for all of your years of entertainment. You made my life quite enjoyable and even helped to mold my personality. I didn't become a medical examiner, but I developed a troubleshooting skill based upon your character. You don't know how valuable that has become to me in my career! You are one of my all time heros! Thank you! I love you!

RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)